BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT/ OT Manufacturing Leader (2023 GRADS)
IT at P&G
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear - we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. As a P&G IT professional you apply your IT mastery to diverse business problems to deliver game-changing technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or build a completely new way of operating, your technical knowledge will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. Your career in IT at P&G will build you through growing your leadership and influence skills, expanding your perspective via experiences across multiple businesses, and cultivating depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
What we can offer you is an interesting and diverse set of opportunities to solve problems that come with being one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. You have many interests, and our scale enables you to have the opportunity to explore these interests and apply your problem-solving skills.
IT/ OT Manufacturing
Are you a technologically savvy individual with an interest in manufacturing operations? Do you also have the strategic attitude to apply standards and operating models to teams in a way that generates a step change in value, efficiency, and compliance? We are looking for candidates that are graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2023.
For this role, we have limited openings in these locations:
- Albany, Georgia
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Mehoopany, Pennsylvania
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Procter & Gamble is looking for people with great technical skills that can be applied in our technology leadership roles at our manufacturing sites in North America. This role is responsible for the operations and compliance of digital technology in one of our manufacturing or distribution sites that produce iconic brands used around the world. This role is crucial to ensuring our manufacturing plants are always on, always secure and always compliant and intersect the worlds of information systems, high available infrastructure and applications and operating technology.
We are seeking someone that is equally adept at technology and leadership to help our supply chain organizations with the tools of modern manufacturing and logistics needed to ensure flawless make, pack, and ship operations. You are the change agent at the plant ensuring that new technology is ready to support an always on, secure and compliant workforce that runs 24x7. You will be part of the Digital Team operating in one of our technologies driven manufacturing sites and part of a global network of technology leaders working on like-projects to build a competitive edge.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Lead the deployment and review that digital technology is operational within the company technology standards.
- Define new technology and processes that address needs and can be deployed on a global scale.
- Deliver technology operational excellence and remove all losses and barriers to deliver flawless operations.
- Apply ITIL, project management, engineering, and leadership skills across different teams at the site to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results.
- Contribute to the site digital master plan and create differentiating business models and a secure operations environment with new technology and processes.
- Address operational incidents and problems for digital manufacturing and distribution technology at your site.
- Build organizational capability while delivering upskilling initiatives for digital technology.
- You are graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2023
- A BS or MS/MBA in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics (or like degree or equivalent experience)
- Experience in manufacturing technology and systems operations
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively in a 'start-up' type environment
- Knowledge in network operations or application management
- Experience and a passion for learning and applying skills in any of the following digital technology areas; cyber/information security, IT Operations, Application management, Network operations, connected devices and asset management and personal computing.
- An open mind, who is a fast learner with great verbal and written communication skills and can work closely across functions.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: