Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you a technologically savvy individual with a deep interest in digital marketing and eCommerce? Do you also have the strategic mindset to analyze data to discover actionable insights and create compelling marketing plans and campaigns?
Procter & Gamble is looking for people with good technical skills that can be applied in our digital business programs to enable our brands to successfully execute DTC, CRM, eCommerce, Search and Media performance marketing programs as a Marketing Technologist working on iconic brands in our Cincinnati office. Specifically, our Marketing Technologist roles are critical enablers at the intersection of marketing, data, and analytics where technical expertise and strategic mindset are the key to success. Apply today to join our team as a Marketing Technologist, where you’ll work closely with our marketing and IT organizations to set a technology vision for marketing in the digital world. You are part strategist, part creative director, part technology leader, and part teacher.
As a P&G Marketing Technologist you are equally adept at marketing and technology to help organizations with the tools of modern marketing needed to engage today’s digitally savvy and always on consumers. You are the change agent working within IT and across the company to create a competitive advantage. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities that improve our key measures, inform new business models and optimize digital/ecommerce operations
- Be the go to trusted leader, influencer and practitioner to deliver Digital/ecommerce results to your respective category and region
- Drive and deliver consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices leading to data integration, activation/execution, sufficiency and enrichment
- Lead the generation of new business models, executing with hands on the key board and codifying the processes/capabilities to scale where relevant
- Break down silos and build a single unifying view that enables us to put end-consumers at the center of our programs and engage them seamlessly across all touch points
- Lead and communicate effectively across functional and agency team members to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results
- Set a technology vision for marketing in a digital world. Championing greater experimentation and more-agile management of new capabilities by being externally in touch with industry trends
- Act as a bridge builder between Marketing and IT and the Sherpa for brand builders who need help navigating the digital world
- Facilitate and prioritize technology requests from marketing, translating between technical and marketing requirements and making sure that marketing’s systems adhere to IT policies including cybersecurity and privacy mandates
The Ideal Candidate
- You are experienced across a variety of key marketing IT areas, including Digital/e-Commerce Domain Knowledge, this includes Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management. You are an expert at data management and analytics with extensive use of various tools and applications that allow you to access, organize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights. You also have a good foundational understanding of consumer privacy and Cyber Security. You’re an open-minded, fast learner with great verbal and written communication skills and can work collaboratively across functions. You are disciplined in your execution and comfortable leading digital thinking within your category or regional organization.
Marketing Technologist - The Requirements
- A BS or MS/MBA in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics (or like degree)
- Experience working on social media accounts for local businesses or non-profits
- Experience with using data to develop a business plan or idea
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to leveraging storytelling to influence decisions
- Strong collaborator and thought leader
- Exposure to analytics tools such as KNIME, Python, Power BI, and Tableau
- Exposure to Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, Power point, Word
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: IT 00002108
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: