Push the next generation of products forward
Material Modeling Post-Doctorate Engineer
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Developing methods required to identify the pertinent physics of a particular process in collaboration with testing specialists
- Identifying, developing and implementing constitutive material models into ABAQUS and/or LS-Dyna or related package to solve highly nonlinear finite deformation problems.
- Collaborating with modeling partners in multiple businesses to deliver mathematical models, linking material structure and behavior to process/product performance.
Just so you know:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004074
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Researcher Chinese Mainland
- 宝洁研发中心博士后工作站 Chinese Mainland
- R&D-Associate Researcher-BJ Chinese Mainland
- R&D – Full-time - Associate Researcher (Bachelor) (m/f) Brussels, Belgium