Oral Care Data Specialist and Archivist
Do you love diving into data sets? Are you able to develop and implement actions to resolve issues? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join us.
The Oral Care Data Specialist and Archivist will work closely with the Clinical triad to execute clinical studies for our Oral Health products. This work is a vital part of the Research & Development process of developing foundational scientific understanding and evaluating new hypotheses to move a project forward. The data and observations influence future experimental approaches and product development.
We are seeking someone for this entry-level role who demonstrates competence in data management responsibilities associated with routine and established Clinical research under the direction of others. Additionally, we are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail, a confirmed problem solver with good social and communication skills, and is proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Design, populate, and finalize study databases
- Work with Clinical Trial Managers to complete and file Clinical study start up documentation (e.g., CSA, Enovia) and archive appropriate Clinical documentation
- Apply adverse event reporting requirements
- Maintain blinding and data security in a study
- Ensure the transfer of study data from study sites
- Elevate/communicate study data issues to their manager/technical coach
- Transfer of final datasets to statisticians
- Establish within discipline collaborations
- Archive final database and associated documentation to a high quality and timely standard
- Develop and maintain document templates/standards libraries for essential clinical documentation
- Maintain compliance tracking tools
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
We feel you would be a good fit if, you have:
An Associate's degree with a focus on database management
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; ability to learn/use P&G systems
We believe if you’re an excellent fit, you’ll have:
Excellent oral and written skills
The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
The ability to build diverse, collaborative relationships
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: