BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
PhD Statistician BFF Life Sciences
Leads and guides technical project direction to apply mastery in statistical genomics, microbiology analysis, and clinical analysis methods to deliver game-changing mathematical models for development of innovative new products and processes. This position will span a range of applications from upstream technology development work and downstream close to market launch work in our Baby Care, Feminine Care and Family Care R&D organizations at P&G. The successful candidate will enable better decision-making and improved business results as they:
- Help guide teams on problem definition, design of experiments, sample size and analysis methods
- Develop and apply a wide array of analytics and algorithms against a variety of diverse projects
- Maintain familiarity with rapidly evolving life sciences methods and associated statistical literature/software bringing alternative measures and methods forward.
- Communicate statistical ideas and results to non-statistician partners
- Opportunity to publish selective research results in peer reviewed journals where it fits with business and credentialing strategies
- PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics with strong focus and/or exposure to life sciences
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings to multifunctional team members and partners
- Skills in design of experiments and mastery in various statistical methodologies such as multivariate statistics, linear and non-linear modeling, data integration and data mining tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical programming languages and tools such as SAS, R, Python and/or JMP. Knowledge of SAS programming a plus given most clinical statistical analysis work at P&G is done with SAS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working across a diverse array of global business teams and functions in a team format to define and deliver the work.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Pay Range: $128-$140K
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.