Are you passionate about applying your background in I/O psychology to make a practical impact on organizations? Do you love digging into large datasets to generate insights for action? If so, we have an opportunity for you to join our team as a Selection and Assessment Analyst.
As part of the Global Talent team, you will partner with global assessment leaders to provide insights and support that are key to the delivery of modern and predictive assessments at P&G. You will design and maintain an assessment data ecosystem to track how assessments are performing on an ongoing basis and recommend process improvements.
You are a good fit for this role if you have an understanding of assessment science, enjoy collaborating with others, can juggle a variety of tasks and projects, and have a considerable understanding of data and statistics.
- Collect, integrate, analyze, and interpret global assessment data including metrics related to candidate experience, performance prediction, attrition, adverse impact, and assessment pass rates.
- Offer insights and advise recommendations for action to improve key assessment metrics.
- Support large-scale assessment projects as an I/O subject matter expert. Examples include developing project plans and timelines, conducting focus groups and interviews to collect job analysis data, administering surveys, and crafting communication plans for global assessment rollouts.
- Lead assessment projects under Ph.D. mentorship and guidance.
- Conduct research with other companies and assessment vendors to benchmark, evaluate, develop, and implement assessment trends and solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Meaningful work from Day 1 – you will feel ownership of your work from the beginning, and you'll have the opportunity to make an impact right away.
- Continuous development – you will learn and grow throughout your career, participating in formal training as well as receiving day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.