Begin a meaningful career right here
Health & Safety System Technician Internship 2020
ARE YOU READY TO GAIN NEW SKILLS TO HELP RUN AND MAINTAIN THE LATEST PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS? DO YOU THRIVE IN A DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT?
We’re looking for great teammates welling to take the challenge and want to improve her capability using deferent systems / approach to improve the Safety culture and systems across the plant in very inspiring environment.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Utilize HSE systems and knowledge to maintain a safe and injury free work place and operate the business in a manner that does not negatively affect the environment or the community.
- To lead a his area to achieve safety results (Total incident rate/integrated incident rate TIR and IIR @ Zero)
- To articulate and maintain high Health Safety and Environmental standards
- To build other individual's capability, so they can maintain and improve safety
- to lead the HS&E performance tracking and goal achieving actions plan
- to lead KEA update and improvement process
- Can develop a detailed site HS&E profile.
- Can explain the use of the Key Element Guide
- Can update the KEA rating annually
- Can develop an updated site HS&E action plan to drive improvements
- identify and recommend individuals for HS&E tasks
- execute and guide incident analysis, reporting and follow up actions
- ensure an effective HS&E regulatory compliance systems are in place
- you will be able to explain the emergency management system
- to explain the Environmental, Technical Safety and H&S systems and assess system performance.
- Be able to use HS&E resources, Knowledge Systems, databases, HS&E webpage, COP, etc.
MEANINGFUL WORK FROM DAY 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A wide range of challenging assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
We believe you will be an excellent fit here, if you have:
- Saudi National.
- Currently studying toward a Diploma/Technical degree or fresh graduate in any of the below majors:
- Health and Safety or any other relevant major
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Basic English Language.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: