Begin a meaningful career right here
Quality Control Internship 2020
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Your Role as an Intern in Quality Control :
- Review & check all raw material, packing material & finished product document’s batch envelop.
- You will lead all release and shift activities to ensure all the meaningful systems are in place, aligned with QA requirements and on the highest standard to inspect the products versus QC specification
- You will own lab systems (e.g. chemical management, calibration, spare parts, etc.)
- Troubleshoot instrument malfunction and investigate any out of specification materials
- Lead communication with various functions (e.g. operation, DC, planning, etc.) related to disposition
- Qualify on and being able to perform all QC test methods analysis
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or any relevant major.
- Saudi/GCC Nationals.
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: