Begin a meaningful career right here
Internship DACH Shopper/Customer-Marketing department - P&G Health (m/f)
During your internship in the DACH Shopper/Customer-Marketing department at P&G Health, you will be involved in the international marketing operations of our successful brands. Within a dynamic team you will get to know a unique cross-functional interface between Marketing & Sales and a multitude of different business areas. The focus is on supporting the sales team in activating new sales potentials as well as leveraging all marketing and promotion activities which will drive our business and enable a superior brand’s and product’s value proposition at our points of sale (POS). You will take over project responsibility and autonomously develop shopper marketing concepts. You will implement innovative communication initiatives, from the analysis of market’s and competitors’ data to the understanding of buyer typologies and the definition of tailored customer-specific sales and marketing strategies. You will look at B2B and B2C channels such as wholesale, stationary pharmacies and online customers.
- For the entire internship’s duration enrolled as student or currently in a "Gap-Year", preferably with an economic focus, as of the 3rd semester
- Future-oriented and enthusiastic about innovative marketing and/or sales
- Practical experience in consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Real team-player in a multifunctional team
- Creative, innovative and strong analytical skills
- Can work autonomously and focused, even when things get stressful
- Drive for success and ownership
- Excited about new challenges
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluent in German and very good knowledge of English
- Available immediately for 5-6 months
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance!
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB,
- you may upload up to 10 attachments,
- should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: