Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Delivery Specialist
Do you have a keen eye for design and aesthetics? Would you like the chance to work on the look and feel of some of the world’s biggest brands?
Design Delivery Specialists (DDS) partner with Design, and multi-function internal and external partners to own packaging and retail design projects for our brands in the region. Through enabling design intent realization and implementation, regional technical fit-for-use and print feasibility, and quality execution at shelf or in-store, Design Delivery Specialists help bring our products to live in stores and in the hands of our consumers.
- Own Design Production and Print, from concept to production, including the creation of artwork files following fit for use requirements
- Ensure substrates, finishes, colour management and digital proofing all meet the minimum requirements
- Collaborate across multi-functional teams and with external agencies, leading print and digital projects for the Brands
- Co-lead brand equity and brand identity systems through design implementation and deep mastery in translating design intent to packaging and other mediums
What success looks like:
- Build strong working relationships and drumbeats with the Brand, Communications and Media teams to enable the delivery of business priorities.
- Deliver high-quality packaging, in-store and digital finishes that are true to the design intent
- Co-create and optimize process and tools which can more effectively and efficiently help design come to life
- Grow into a trusted Design Delivery expert who works effectively with the Marketing and Design leaders
We are looking for:
- A 4-year degree in a Design-related field
- A minimum of 2 years of Design Production and Print experience (Design Firm, Printer, Production House are preferred) preferably in the FMCG industry
- Basic understanding of:
-The E2E design process: from design concept through design production,Print Feasibility, Print Quality, and Pre-Press
-Artwork file production, fit for use requirements, print process capabilities, substrates/finishes, Color Management and digital proofing
-Brand equity, brand identity systems, Design implementation, production guidelines, and how to translate design intent to packaging and other mediums
-Design, design assets, and importance of design principles to achieve visual consistency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash)
- Print trial or print production run experience
- Strong project and time management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail
- Excellent business communication, planning and execution skills
- Ability to analyze and assess current state and recommend systemic improvements
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: