Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Manager
- Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
- Building people and leadership capability
- Developing an adaptive and competitive organization and
- Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- 1-2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Knows how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- English fluency
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: