Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Information Technology (IT) & Business Solutions Manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to join our team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
We're inviting you to apply and join our team as an IT & Business Solution Manager.
As an IT & Business Solution Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to End IT Master plan and portfolio integrated with Product Supply Site master plan
- Accountable for the services IT provides to the site, and the value the sites gets out of IT solutions and services
- Drive operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Drive digitization strategy for the Site
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Internal Auditing
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- Accountable for any IT project execution at the site (Local or Global integration)
- IT Compliance, Cyber security vulnerability, & Info Security
- End user and PC support (Via partners)
- IT Governance of non-IT applications
- Site IT Budget and funding and IT Financials Invoice – Capital and expense.
What we offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Friendly and encouraging atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in one of the following the major Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer System Engineering, Computer science, Applied mathematics and Software Engineering
- Digital Tools & Solution, IT Infrastructure Knowledge – Deep understanding of Employee Services/Solutions (like PC computing), IT Infrastructure (LAN/WAN, etc.) with ability to quickly develop deep expertise in specific project related areas
- Superb Interpersonal Skills
- Risk Analysis – Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies with policy-makers on IT Continuity standards.
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Id: IT 00001912
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: