Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Design Manager
Do you have passion for design and business? Do you want to use your creative ideas and skills to create products and stories that consumers will love?
P&G Baby Care is a global leader in the category, with an iconic brand that is known and trusted by parents and families around the world. We are seeking an exceptional, talented and influential designer to join our global Design Team and lead the design strategies for our brand and regions.
As a Senior Design Manager you will:
- Envision, inspire, define and enable holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences, with creative solutions for application to multiple touchpoints, online/offline activities including packaging, advertising, point of sale materials and digital
- Be accountable for leading the Design and successfully integrating this work into the business and brand strategies, operating model and overall culture.
- Collaborate with external suppliers and agencies to bring to life the design intent to excellent executions in market
- Partner with the Brand and multi-functional teams to manage the end to end creative and design work all the way to execution
- Work closely with the global design organization and leaders
What success looks like:
- Design’s influence on business strategy and integration into the DNA of the business
- Improve design’s aesthetic bar across portfolio and touchpoints, all the way to execution
- Design and implement State of the Art systems and processes for continuous improvement
- Build strong connectivity with global business design leaders and teams
- Improve strength of the core working team and individuals across functions, to deliver projects on time with best in class results
We are looking for:
- A BA/BS/BFA in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or a similar discipline
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Design, Brand Identity and Packaging
- FMCG experience is strongly preferred
- Solid hands-on design mastery proven by work executed in the market, extraordinary presentation, and creative problem solving
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (PShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and MS Office Suite
- Strong design mastery skills in Brand Identity and graphic design, with demonstrated experience to effectively bring design strategy all the way to completion while articulating the target consumer and business needs
- A portfolio demonstrating clear design experience (strategy and execution) across a range of categories, which will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical mastery
- Real passion for Baby Care and for trends in this competitive landscape
- Entry design leadership skills with experience on driving a design vision with commercial and technical partners, and confidence to present to senior management
- Extraordinary collaboration and interdependence skills both within design, multi-functional partners and external design firms and agencies. Any experience in collaborating effectively within and across geographic and organizational boundaries is a plus
- Ambitious spirit about finding opportunities for design to make a business impact
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery, with attention to detail
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and will vet all relevant applicants thoroughly.
- We are a build-from-within company, so our career planning, learning & development, and progression through the company is as limitless as your potential.
- We are a company that values diversity & inclusion, be it in work style, background, or gender.
- We are a company of driven, motivated, passionate people, and look forward to having you join us!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: