Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge - Analytics Intern (m/f)
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, wrangling massive data sets and developing clever code to generate insight from diverse sources of data?
Are you curious?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more.
We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
Your role in CMK will involve building reproducible code, predictive models, analytics, storytelling, visualizations, and engaging presentations that facilitate a deep understanding of consumer and shopper behaviors. The key to success will be your ability to use integrate exploratory data analysis, model building, model optimization and model production to deliver insights that drive the business.
So, here’s your opportunity! We are looking for hard working and data driven individuals. Join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
We are looking for:
- students from one of the following fields: Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Quantitative Social Sciences;
- strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources;
- course work or certification in SQL, Python and/or R;
- creativity, Innovation, Initiative, Follow-Through, Strong written and verbal communication and priority setting skills;
- experience from school/work that demonstrates an ability to lead a data science or analytics project through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and problem solving;
- a minimum availability of 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: