Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge - Human Insights Intern (m/f)
- A student of the one of the following disciplines: Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Human Centered Design or similar field;
- Passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver sound, genuine insights and strategic recommendations against defined business objectives;
- Solid written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- Some experience from qualitative and quantitative research;
- Creativity, Innovation, Initiative, Follow-Through, Strong written and verbal communication and priority setting skills;
- A minimum availability of 3 months;
- For local market roles, related language skills may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: