Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Function - Design Brand Manager
P&G is looking for Design Brand Manager in Guangzhou office, your roles will includes:
- Develop creative and compelling product mixes in line with the new product proposition with global R&D centers. Translate these mixes into winning communication campaigns, leading the agency briefing, developing breakthrough channel strategy & accompanying executions
- Translate consumer insight into new innovation and renovation opportunities – co-develop the Grater-China innovation plan and associated budget by identifying new consumer and technology opportunities and setting innovation metrics and ensuring delivery.
- Translate consumer insight into breakthrough marketing campaign & asset creation which truly surprises consumers and brings brand dream back to glory.
- Lead the Master brand Business Model Roadmap to ensure continuous tracking of the measures agreed at Haircare leadership team for increasing the profitability of the brand in Greater China. Follow up from the exercise done to identify all margin-improvement opportunities, to liaison with regional sales team, R&D center and finance teams on adherence to roadmap, new plans for improving margins including market development, pricing strategy in line with brand equity, country commitment to channelling investment from profitability into brand support.
- Passion for world of beauty and premium hair care.
- Understand consumers and shoppers.
- Able to develop brand visions & plans that build equity and business
- Able to Create integrated communications. Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour
- People Management Skill.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: