Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Function - Design Delivery Specialist
- Design Production & Print experience
·Understanding of the E2E design process: from design concept through design production.
·Understanding of Print Feasibility, Print Quality, and Pre-Press
·Understanding with artwork file production, fit for use requirements, print process capabilities, substrates/finishes, Color Management & digital proofing
·Munsell Test score of ‘Average Discrimination’ or above
·Print trial or print production run experience preferred
- Design Execution Leadership & Project Management experience
·Able to demonstrate solid collaboration skills with multi-functional teams and outside suppliers.
·Strong project and time management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail.
·Basic English business communication planning & execution skills – verbal and written.
·Proactively identify issues, and willingness to continually build on knowledge to optimize tools and processes.
·Ability to analyze and assess current state and recommend systemic improvements
- Brand Equity & Design understanding
·Understanding of brand equity, brand identity systems, Design implementation and production guidelines, and how to translate design intent to packaging and other mediums.
·Understanding of design, design assets, and importance of design principles to achieve visual consistency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Prefer 2 years degree in Design-related field and/or minimum of 2 years of Design Production & Print experience (Design Firm, Printer, Production
- House preferred) or 2 years proven in-role experience in CPG industry
- Print trial or print production run experience
- Munsell Test score of ‘Superior Discrimination’
- Experience working in the consumer-packaged goods industry
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash)
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: