Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology Function - Application Manager
- Partnering with our business partners to identify, understand, assess and prioritize the business requirements and associated value.
- Partnering with our technology suppliers to design, develop and implement new solutions required to deliver the business requirements with appropriate mythologies, e.g. DevSecOps/Agile and CICD workflows
- Responsible for the quality and excellence in design, development and end-to-end operation of P&G’s enterprise application.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management, or other relevant education background.
- Experienced IT Professionals with a passion for business and technology, and a track record of leading a sizable team on IT application development and operation.
- Good understanding of the Application Management Lifecycle and thelatest relevant methodologies.
- Azure or AWS based experience is preferred.
- Proven knowledge of multiple technologies and tools, including but not limited to J2EE, Microservices, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, ELK, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: