Drive business results for billion dollar brands
P&G Sales Year in Industry Placement
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Come and join us for a year in industry!
Working in Sales at P&G means getting your own multi million pound business & budget to lead from day one. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy & Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You are the key contact for the business with your retailer and are responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You build and design ideas and strategies using analytics and shopper insights and then use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate & execute your ideas. What to expect This internship will help you get a firsthand experience of what a career in sales with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
This 12 month placement / year in industry is in Harrogate, starting as soon as possible, summer 2019 the latest.
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning. You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like everyone else working here.
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
· Benefits – this is a paid placement. The most successful placement students will receive a job offer to join P&G full time as part of our highly regarded graduate scheme. A full time job in P&G sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events & groups and who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically & generate new ideas, and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- Top Talent: University undergrads/graduates currently pursuing a degree or recently graduated
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Location: Harrogate, United Kingdom
Job Id: SLS00004402
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications Function - Brand Communications Assistant Manager Shanghai, Chinese Mainland - Greater China
- Associate Communications Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Communications Manager Kyiv, Ukraine
- Communications Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates