Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Key Account Manager
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers and Supermarkets, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Customer mapping: organization design, decision making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics;
- Prepare Customer’s business summary on regular basis and share with respective Account Handler to keep them updated on the Customer’s business results and opportunities;
- Store visits, fieldwork with Account Handlers regularly;
- Be responsible for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence;
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognizedgroundbreakingmanagement skills– we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring– you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment– Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to ten years of experience
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
Location: Iași, Romania, Oradea, Romania, Timișoara, Romania, Galați, Romania
Job Id: SLS00004123
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Denver, Colorado
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Lansing, Michigan
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Toledo, Ohio
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Mount Juliet, Tennessee