BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Process Controls Engineering Leader
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
P&G has positions available at various technical centers and plants (including Cincinnati) across the United States.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Applying technical expertise with technologies such as Rockwell ControlLogix PLCs, WonderWare System Platform, Rockwell FactoryTalk Batch, and instrumentation systems
- Quickly embracing and adapting to changes in project scope, schedule and cost, while also innovating new technical solutions
- Ensuring adequate capability is in place at each of our sites to support the control systems
- Strong bias in action and ability to drive issues to closure rapidly
A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Chemical Engineering degrees (preferred). Aeronautical, Environmental, Mechanical, and Civil Engineering or similar degrees (or other related degree and/or work-related experience).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of industrial control system work experience
- Strong leaders that can successfully lead teams to deliver manufacturing solutions
- Technical masters who can apply technology solutions to meet business needs
- Collaborative thinkers wo can work across organizational boundaries to achieve great results Required Qualifications
- Advanced skills in PC&IS technologies: PLCs, Networks, Process Control, HMI, Instrumentation, Control Valves, Motors/Drives
- Mastery of the Engineering Work Process (EWP)
- Project Management Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Process Safety PLCs and instrumentation
- Experience in the chemicals/petrochemical industry
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: