Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Internship
We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
A great opportunity for third and final year students to get real marketing experience in the biggest FMCG company.
Thisfull-time internship will last for 3-6 months (depending on the project) and will allow you to experience the real job that marketing managers do in P&G.
As of day 1, you will run your own projects with the coaching and supervision of marketing manager: business analysis, advertising development, media planning - all aspects of marketing job!
Upon successful completion, you will get a chance to become a permanent employee.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Third or final year student
- Has good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Has great leadership, ability to work independently, and as a team worker
- Is ready for a full-time work arrangement
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: