Begin a meaningful career right here
Business and Data Analyst
- Be creative and committed problem-solver using Big Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
- Design research and analytic frameworks in the context of overall project objectives such as media effectiveness, consumer engagement, business model, optimization, etc.
- Execute research and analytics, including data sources identification, processing, algorithm development, turning insights into actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in and lead analytic capability building program.
- Eligible to work in Indonesia
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- Demonstration of leadership in applying analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
- Demonstration of the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Collaboration within diverse organizations and teams.
- Experience with doing probabilistic modelling, know how to use R/Phyton/Knime, Spotfire.
- Preferred, but not compulsory, to have Master's degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: