Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Processing Specialist
P&G is looking for Data Processing Specialist role and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team!
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills?
If you have proven operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our Team!
You will report to Market Strategic Planning Manager.
What success look like
- Accuracy in data processing, validation and reporting
- Timeliness in report submission
- Ability to collaborate actively and effectively with multiple stakeholders on data/ insight analysis needed
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
• Responsible for end-to-end sales-related reports
• Support Sales Team related to data analysis
• Provide insight on new trend and anomaly in analysed data
• Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
• Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
• Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
What we offer you:
• You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with great managers.
• Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
• Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Competitive compensation and benefits program.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: