Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology Internship (6 months)
- Work on corporate IT systems and infrastructure. You will analyze the business background and lead the effort to improve IT systems and better meet business needs;
- Work with P&G multi-functional team to digitalize and transform business processes.
Your manager and team members will support and coach you, while you will be the real leader of your project.
- 3rd or final year student or graduated;
- Able to work for 6 months internship
- Good command of English;
- Strong leadership skills in past experiences across work or studies
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- A love for solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: