Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Operations Specialist
In this role, you will develop and code based on internal requirements, working with the technical architects to ensure alignment to the global data model and design guidelines. You will develop business logic, interfaces, control logic, and reports and perform unit testing before sending to project teams and users for validation. You will also be responsible to investigate and fix issues found during project testing, as well as prepare documentation and handover of the finished product to IT operations.
This role reports to an IT Manager. We are proud to be a highly-diverse and technically-adept team with members from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures.
Whatsuccess looks like
Your success would be based on your performance/business results, which would be reviewed on a monthly basis. Your manager would provide full-support through continuous mentoring and coaching.
For operations support, you will work on existing solutions using PCIM methodology and ensure the reliability of tools handover from IT developers/programmers.
- Responsible for end-to-end Sales IT System, including maintain master data, track data discrepancies, and sending periodic report on IT System
- Work with distributor to provide timely and accurate data to IT System
- Managing IT Project delivery with 3rd party IT vendors, distributor IT, and communication to P&G stakeholders
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Fresh graduate or experienced candidate with Diploma and above (any major). Computer Science background is preferable
- Flexibility and a passion for technology is a requirement.
- You have the ability to continually learn and stay on top of new releases features is essential to deliver better results over time.
- You have good communications and problem-solving skills and user understanding
- Open to collaborate and contribute to a constructive environment.
- Operates with discipline, act with a sense of urgency and with the result in mind
Technical Proficiencies and Experience Requirements:
- Background on hands-on development
- Working knowledge and experience of database technology and SQL is preferred
- Programming experience of Java would be desirable
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: