BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the flawless role for you.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether its external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving efficiency of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the Role:
As a Financial Analyst, you will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Category budgeting and forecasting
- Category financial analysis to drive outstanding ROI
- Price plans
What are we looking for:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, Taxation or any relevant degree
- Saudi National
- 0-3 years of proven experience (preferred) of providing financial leadership in multifunctional teams with outstanding track record of success & making difference in previous roles.
- Financial analysis expertise & proficient accounting skills
- English & Arabic Fluency
Just so you know:
You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view, and we want to include yours. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”. Are you ready to inspire us with your creative ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: