Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales Internship 2020
Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers?Then an Internship in our Sales department is the right place for you to gain a great experience.
Your Role as an Intern in Sales:
Trade Marketing & Category Management:
You have the commercial responsibility for a category (e.g. Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) for Saudi Arabia.
Your missions will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by doing strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside with the Brand leaders.
Key Account Management:
Externally focused on national and key accounts, you will contribute to national negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
What we offer:
- We guarantee youresponsibilitiesfromday1 and to have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager willcoachyou and will ensure you get a dedicatedtraining program, including some days with our Sales force.
- The Sales internship program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: All of our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career on the field!
Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you seek, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- Saudi/GCC Nationals
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Location: Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Job Id: SLS00004533
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications Function - Consumer Relations Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland - Greater China
- Family Care North America Communications Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Communications Manager Sandton, South Africa
- Corporate Communications Manager Kyiv, Ukraine