Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Associate IT Manager
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to join our team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life?
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way PG runs business and takes decisions. A career in IT at PG will provide diverse opportunities to use your skills and knowledge to transform the way we do business. As a new hire, you will join IT function with full accountability and ownership for a project, for a solution or a set of key responsibilities within a large initiative. You will be managing business critical IT projects and delivering information systems that bring commercial advantage in a global business environment. You will enable faster and smarter decision making, transform business processes and implement analytics in customer and consumers data to deliver actionable insights. This work is innovative and challenging.
We're inviting you to apply and join our team as an ITSystem Analyst
As an IT System Analyst , your responsibilities will include:
- Leverage your technical skill set to improve ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Manage your own time effectively and coordinate with stakeholders and external partners
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
- Build your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building.
What we offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Friendly and encouraging atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
We are looking for:
- IT Education background (Bachelor’s or Master’s) with 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience in Project Management, Application design and Integration.
- Familiarity with data management & database design principles.
- Experience in Cloud computing (particularly Microsoft Azure).
- Familiarity with Software Development Methodologies.
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Job Id: IT 00002418
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Smart Automation DevOps Junior Developer San José, Costa Rica
- OMS-IT SAP Factory Developer (Junior Developer) San José, Costa Rica
- Assistente de Tecnologia da Informação - Pessoa com Deficiência (PCD) São Paulo, Brazil
- Associate Manager, Information Technology Singapore, Singapore