Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Purchasing Manager
Are you ready to put your years of experience to strategically partner with external partners and build relationships?
At Procter & Gamble, as a Purchasing Manager, you are a lifeline to the world of external partners and agencies, translating the needs of our business in a way that enables, encourages, and invites our supply base to partner with us in providing products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world's consumers. Your goal at the end of the day is to link the most appropriate supplier capabilities with needs to deliver the best .
As a professional buyer, your everyday work will consist of using a vast array of technical, analytical, and commercial skills to:
- Analyze industry and markets
- Identify and leverage emerging trends for business benefits
- Uncover business-building ideas and cost-saving opportunities via disruptive thinking and ideas
- Build effective working relationships with internal stakeholder and external partners (Media Owners and Agencies)
- Application of emerging technologies in improving work processes
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Participating as a critical member of a multi-functional P&G Pakistan Media Team
- Creating sourcing strategies to deliver business results for P&G from Media investment standpoint
- Evaluating P&G’s current Media Supply Chain and proposing key improvements and execute action plans
- Negotiate the best price, quality and placement of advertisements across all touchpoints- TV/Digital/Print/OOH/Radio for all P&G brands
- Partnering with P&G and agency teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our Media Plans thus delivering consumer reach and cost saving
- Stay abreast with new market development and help develop and qualify new media touchpoints
- Ensure deliveries of plans by working in coordination with Media Owners and Agency
- Ensure strong stewardship and controls in line with P&G Policies
- Educational qualification - Post Graduate (preferably MBA from top-rated Business school)
- Proficiency & Mastery in Media Industry – Demonstrated sourcing skills, particularly negotiation, commercial agreements, and relationship management to effectively manage top level partnerships
- Experience of 3-4 years of working at Media Owner involving core commercial and planning decisions
- Educational qualification - Bachelors (From top-rated Business/Engineering school)
- Proficiency & Mastery in Procurement – Demonstrated sourcing skills, particularly negotiation, commercial agreements, and relationship management to effectively manage top level partnerships
- Past experience of 1-3 years of working at a reputable organization
- Strategic Thinking & Leadership - Ability to recognize strategic opportunities and be able to enroll others in disruptive thinking to get results
- Analytical Skills - Demonstrated ability to visualize, articulate, and solve problems and concepts, and make decisions that make sense based on available information
- Ability to influence across functional boundaries (Brand Managers, Finance, Legal etc.) to develop and deliver strategy and action plans to achieve desired business results
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: