BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
- Exciting opportunity to join the Media Team at P&G Pakistan as “Media Manager”, reporting to Media Director of Pakistan based in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Lead Media Planning, Strategy and Operations for all brands in P&G Pakistan
- Manage relationship with world class Media Agency to deliver Media Productivity & Value and Media-Led Brand growth, and charter the future innovation for the brands in Media space
- Lead the Joint-Business-Plans with the global & local media partners primarily for Pakistan.
- Career path to be the next generation media leader with internal mastery path in Pakistan and AMA region.
- Maximize media productivity & value, and enable media led brand growth by defining media vision and key strategies in Pakistan across Brand portfolio.
- Manage Planning, Operations and Buying of all Media types - TV, Digital video, Print, Outdoor, Cinema, Paid search, social media paid activity and E-commerce media operations.
- Define, map out and lead Pakistan Media Innovation plans (e.g. New Platforms, Tools, Data innovation)
- Work closely with brands and insights team to develop consumer focused media plans, derive learning, share and re-apply across categories and across the region.
- Lead evolution of media and digital measurement to strengthen tracking of media plans
- Effective and efficient delivery of media plans fueled for brand growth.
- Bring Media led amplification/innovation opportunities for brands.
- Strengthen the standard of media operations, and execute operations with excellence for ongoing media value, productivity creation (Media Value tracking, Media delivery tracking, Standard Operation procedure control), in line with financial controls and stewardship
- Be a trusted internal media expert consultant for brand team and media agencies.
- Lead agency management, including the KPI evaluation, scope and agency team structure definition
- Deep understanding of the Pakistan media landscape
- 3-4 years of experience in media planning/buying across all platforms (TV, Digital, Print, Outdoor, Radio)
- iVideo, Programmatic, Search, Social media and Performance Marketing expertise. Digital certifications will be a plus
- Strong analytical ability to develop data driven media strategies
- Knowledge and focus on consumer insights as growth driver
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead change and drive innovation
- High Collaboration skills internally and externally, logical, meticulous & high attention to details
- Comfortable to operate under complex, fast-paced & agile structure
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: