BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Internship - Plant Technician
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology for the world’s biggest brands? We welcome you to join the Internship Program for Diploma background in PT Procter & Gamble Operations Indonesia.
As Plant Technician Internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training. Are you ready to take the challenge?
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
Production - Packing. Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. The three priorities for packing departments are safety, quality, and productivity.
Your mission would be to:
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Support one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
Production – Making. This is the department that produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
In this department, you will:
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Support one or more key projects for continuous improvement in the line
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process, and standardize work
Quality. In assuring the quality of all our products, you would work to ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles. You will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal. For this, you will support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.).
We believe you will be an excellent fit here, if you are:
- Penultimate Year of pursuing diploma’s degree or fresh graduate of diploma degree in Engineering, Chemical Analyst, Pharmacy, and Microbiology Background
- Good English writing, reading, and speaking skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in rotating shift schedule
- Willing to work in Karawang Industrial Area
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: