Finance & Accounting - Internship - Kyiv
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis, marketing spending analysis for P&G business units;
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects;
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and leading financial and strategic planning for the company, across all our business operations;
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success;
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit Control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver external financial information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
- Starting salary: 15 000 UAH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Student (4-6 year) ready to work full time;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Leader who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators;
- Individual who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: