Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Manager
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Are you wanting a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing team could be for you.
At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our best-in-class Manufacturing operating facilities. Our business environment is one that embraces dynamic change and cultivates a sense of leadership and collaboration among our employees. Working in Manufacturing (Lean Engineering), you will use your Engineering knowledge and progress through assignments that will challenge you and help you realise your maximum potential throughout your career.
A job in Product Supply at P&G is designed to give you an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day and be responsible for delivering a project designed to improve a business related issue.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, shape and drive from Day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- Students who are in their penultimate or final year of study.
- Those who are studying towards BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. We also highly welcome other Engineering disciplines.
- Top university students in electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, chemical, material, lean engineering and process engineering.
- Astrong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as creative problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, initiative and leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity and innovatively.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: