dual study - applied computer science DHBW Mobach - beginning 2020
- product supply engineering
- research and development electronic devices
- project engineering
- global business systems
- The complete duration of the dual Study at the DHBW Mosbach is 6 semesters. Your semester courses are organized block model of three month, alternating practice-semester at Procter & Gamble with following study-semester at the DHBW Mosbach.
- You will do a lot of practice relevant work during the study.
- You will graduate with bachelor of engineering (angewandte informatik)
Find more information:
- Very good leadership and teamwork skills
- Interest to take responsibility for own work
- successful graduation with Abitur (or working on it)
- Certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
- Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English
- Passion in problem-solving and analytical creativity
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Compensation during the complete time of your study including allowances for vacation and Christmas
- Individual mentoring and long-term career planning during and after your study
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group training
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: