Begin a meaningful career right here
Purchasing Internship (M/F/D)
Do you have a passion for material supply management?
Are you eager to gain work experience in Material Supply Management for the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world, and set the path for your career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
In material supply management, you shape the global supply chains for our Appliances & Devices. Continuously changing dynamics in a more unpredictable world set the need for the highest level of agility. By driving better connections, transparency of information and trusted relationships, you fuel the overall performance.
One of the key questions we ask ourselves is “Which vendors should we work with to ensure our plants have the materials they need to produce our products?”. To answer this question, these are some examples of what you could work on:
Study supply chains and identify potential benefits
Generate & align smart solutions together with key external business partners
Document and reapply learnings via Supplier Service Agreements
Shape Supply Chain Management of the future through digital solutions
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
- Top talents coupled with interest/passion in Material Supply Management/Logistics
- Completed 1st year at university (Bachelor/Master/Diploma), a background in logistics/ business/supply chain management is beneficial
- Ability to adapt conversational style to different cultural contexts
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English and German language
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: