Research & Development Internship or Thesis – Natural, Chemical, Physical, Life Sciene / Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical / Packaging near Frankfurt/M. (m/f/d)
“The magic behind our brands”
Do you want to make an impact on products that consumers around the world can’t live without? Are you curious about the chemistry, technology and engineering behind some of the world’s best loved brands?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
During your internship/thesis project you will:
• execute your own exciting project with business impact
• apply your skills and strengthen your capabilities
• work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
• work in multifunctional teams
• gain support and mentorship on your professional development in a structured internship program
• have various training opportunities
Here are some examples of projects you can expect to work on:
Electrical or mechanical or packaging engineering
• Develop innovative mechanical concepts and design functional elements
• Design analog, digital and responsive electronic concepts and smart physical prototypes
• Develop appealing packaging concepts with best possible environmental footprint
• Explore new creative applications for advanced sensor technologies
• Drive new concepts of rapid mold building or rapid prototyping through additive manufacturing technologies
• Simulation, analysis and visualization of processes
You are a highly motivated and curious student, passionate about technology and science from a European University in either an Engineering and Natural Science subjectincluding:
- Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Packaging or equivalent
- Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation
- Life sciences: biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, pharmacy and microbiology
In addition to technical excellence and good knowledge of English, you have skills such as creativity, curiosity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work in a team.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- the internship/placementis for 3-12 months (during summer or at different times of the year)
- a thesis usually is for 6 months
Please attach the following certificates to your online application:
- Electronic copy of your CV in English
- Copies of your school/university certificates and grades
- No photo is required
- If you are interested in a specific subject area/project, please let us know in your cover letter.
More information on different R&D roles and the type of people we look for can be found on our R&D homepage: https://www.pgcareers.com/career-areas. Should you be looking for a full-time position in R&D, please have a look at the respective job postings by country.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in significant work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At P&G #weseeequal
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: