Begin a meaningful career right here
Working Student at P&G (m/f/d)
"As a working student at P&G, I learned to take on responsibility independently. P&G offers me the opportunity, to develop myself through study-related projects and to play a major role in the successful work of the company". ~ Alexander Föhse, Working Student Employee & Labor Relations
As a working student at P&G, you will take on independent responsibility and gain insights into the structures of an international consumer goods group. You will work for world renowned products, that make the everyday lives of millions of people on our planet easier every day. Here, you will be integrated into multifunctional team structures and through our culture and our collegial interaction you can expand your network. Exciting projects are waiting for you, in which you and your team will realize great aims from which our customers and consumers will profit in the everyday.
What is our first priority? Your personal success and your further education. We make everything possible to offer you new expertise and enrich your skills. In order to enable you to achieve maximum success in your studies, we offer you flexible working hours adapted to your studies and exam phases paired with attractive salary for a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
Are you looking for an international working atmosphere with a lot of growth potential from day one? Then, you are right at Procter & Gamble! Our teams are diverse, made up of people with different backgrounds: This is the best way to learn and work globally. Joining us is direct, requires the assumption of responsibility and is rich in challenges. To promote the development of our employees, we offer world-leading training programs that open all doors to your ideas and plans.
Our corporate structure and working environment maximize the skills of all our employees. We make no compromises in the quality of our products and our marketing. At the core, however, our employees are our real success factor. Our colleagues create an atmosphere of mutual respect, helpfulness, cooperation and thirst for knowledge - in every department and at every level. Our employees are our greatest asset, which is why we continually promote them and use today's talents to create the basis for tomorrow's organization.
We offer working student positions in the following departments:
• Communications – from first of October
• IT – from now on
• Supply Chain Management – from now on
• Quality & Assurance – currently no vacancies available
• Sales/Customer Business Development – currently no vacancies available
• Human Resources – currently no vacancies available
• Finance & Accounting – currently no vacancies available
• Brand Management – currently no vacancies available
• R&D Oral Care – from now on
• R&D Grooming – from now on
• Product Supply Engineering / Grooming – from now on
• Product Supply Purchasing – from now on
• Brand Management / Marketing – from now on
• Finance – from now on
• Product Supply – from now on
• Research & Development – from now on
• Sales / Customer Business Development – from now on
You would ideally be:
- Working towards a Bachelors/Master degree.
- Enrolled at a German university.
- Team oriented, with a “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creative, innovative, strong in your initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Able to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: