Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? We are looking for candidates who bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite sales organization.
As an Account Executive, you’ll need to be highly motivated and skilled in drawing insights from data. Successful Account Executives have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems through critical thinking. We hold national P&G Account Executive onboarding sessions at our World Headquarters in Cincinnati every 6 months, and your work team will provide training to enable you to make an immediate impact on our businesses.
Apply today to maximize your potential and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will:
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to develop winning joint business plans
- Lead and improve our distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights
- Improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Have a BA/BS from accredited university
- 2+ years of relevant CPG sales or customer business development experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be willing to immediately relocate
- Be willing to relocate throughout a career
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills: What would make you a great fit?
- You have strategic customer relationship building skills, and you would thrive selling our products to national retailers
- You have trade fund management experience, and you're comfortable using data to drive the best promotion decisions
- You leverage data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for P&G and its strategic customers
- You have joint business planning experience, and you can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches
- You've been a people manager, and you know how to elevate team performance
Just So You Know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Los Angeles, California, United States; Cincinnati, Ohio, United States; San Ramon, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States; Boise, Idaho, United States; Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States; Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States; Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States; Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States; Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Kansas City, Kansas, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: SLS00004172