Begin a meaningful career right here
Management Internship in Design - Research and Development
What do you think to begin your career in a company where most of the leadership team started as an intern just like you will? The internship of your dreams!
If you are passionate about creation, design and have a lot of creativity, innovating and developing, then this role is perfect for you. Come to work where Global Top Brands were born!
Our P&G Internship is a program offered to promising and driven undergraduate students interested in growing as a leader by working at a great consumer goods company.
As an intern in P&G:
You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will get the full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a live important business project.
You'll experience a truly global work environment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets – We will constantly help you improve your business knowledge and management abilities.
Your will receive continuous coaching; mentor-ship – We are passionate about our work.
You'll receive both formal training and regular mentor-ship from your manager and others.
You'll live in a diverse and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting inclusion and diversity of thinking.
You will experience friendly and dynamic atmosphere at work.
You can choose flexible work arrangements.
We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation package, in line with the market.
We value talented people and we will help you to develop your skills, preparing you for full-time opportunities at P&G, following a successful internship journey.
How much do you know about us?
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us; we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You'll never not be discriminated based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The positions can be filled by PwD (people with disabilities).
This Internship Position are in our Innovation Center, located in the city of Louveira/SP.
· Deliver with excellence R&D Design Sector support via digital prototyping and ideas conceptualization into winning insights and graphic stimulus to enable fast consumer cycle learning.
· Create graphic deliverables across category to irresistible communicate product benefit or bring to life new ideas.
· Apply UX/UI principles to the development of landing pages, post across social media for consumer understanding and product research.
· Led in-house development of prototypes for apps and web pages that enable initiative maximization and consumer understanding.
· Design and develop deliverables that boost storytelling and idea communication of projects using brand identity, packaging, print, digital and/or motion.
· Lead graphic capabilities to bring ideas to life through posters, presentations, animation or objects.
· Create fast ideation tools, combining different stimulus, materials textures and designs.
- Be pursuing a Bachelors' degree, with estimate graduation towards Dez/21 until Dez/22. Preferred Graphic Design course - Graphic specialization Branding - Graphic specialization UX / UI Designer.
- Strong abilities in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) - After Effects and Premiere experience is a huge plus.
- Feels comfortable working UX/UI design or working with UX/UI teams
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
- Excited to grow design skills in a collaborative environment with a lively team culture
- And attach your portfolio in your subscription!
What do we need that you can develop?
- Develop 2D visualizations: Infographics, icons, KV, product mockup development.
- Develop social media graphic design
- Print production
- Technical photos edition & shooting
- Photo retouching
- Social media campaigns
- Print and Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Facebook and Instagram ads (static and motion)
- Responsive Web design
- Landing page and Email design
- ideas conceptualization / prototyping into winning insights and graphicstimulus to enable fast consumer cycle learning
What we offer for you?
- Salary compatible with the market;
- Meal voucher;
- Life insurance;
- P&G store with products with discounts;
- Health insurance
- Dental plan;
- Flexible working time;
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
- Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
- Activities of our wellness program and many others!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: