Ensure the financial security of our brands
Associate Manager - Finance & Accounting (CPA Graduate)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to start a professional career with a global and fast-moving commercial goods company? Do you have a passion for accounting processes? Do you love challenges?
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company.
In P&G, Finance and Accounting Employees are leaders in strategy development and execution, providing objective BUSINESS insights to achieve the right balance for sustainable growth. They are also the STEWARDS of the company, delivering accurate financial reports, prudent financial risk management and compliance to external regulatory requirements. They are also business process experts, championing SIMPLIFICATION while delivering the business objectives.
Finance and Accounting roles cater to Fresh Graduates and those with Experience. Current openings are only for those who are Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
Here are some of the roles within the Finance and Accounting function:
Record to Report Front Office Accountant: Responsible for delivering accurate financial reports, identifying and resolving financial statement risks through partnership with the business.
Procure to Pay Front Office Manager: Responsible for the delivering end to end procure to pay process for a market covering stewardship, compliance and timeliness of all payments.
Forecast and Reporting Front Office Manager: Responsible for providing best in class stewardship and support to business on forecast processing and management reporting to enable timely business decision making.
Financial Analyst – Use business knowledge and data insights to find opportunities to grow the business and maximize the return on investments.
Cost Analyst – Identifies opportunities to eliminate losses and partners with product supply to deliver cost savings. Leads analysis to influence product sourcing and siting strategy.
Internal Controls Auditor – Responsible for identifying controls risk in the company’s processes and partnering with the business to establish the right controls.
Tax Analyst – Responsible for delivering accurate tax returns and tax compliant processes, including identifying risks and opportunities in this area.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and a Certified Public Accountant
- You have strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or managing teams
- You are excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are legally eligible to work in the Philippines
- Meaningful work from Day 1 in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
Just so you know:
- Apart from significant responsibilities from Day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Manila, Philippines
Job Id: FIN00004412
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance & Accounting - MBA Senior Finance Analyst Boston, Massachusetts
- Finance & Accounting - Undergraduate Finance Analyst Boston, Massachusetts
- Product Supply Finance Associate Manager Binh Duong, Vietnam
- Finance & Accounting Function - 2020 P&G Graduate Program - Financial Analyst Hong Kong SAR - Greater China