Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer EDI Information Systems Specialist - Information Technology
Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and automation to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We're inviting you to apply and join us asCustomer EDI Information Systems Specialist.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) allows automated data exchange with our Customers. It transmits key documents like Purchase Order, Order Response, Advance shipping notification or Invoice between the business partners. EDI is considered an industry standard for executing PS operations in a touchless way. Customer EDIInformation Systems Specialistrole is responsible for governance over B2B platform handling the EDI traffic as well as acting as the technical advisors to day-to-day projects activities. This role is also responsible for executing DEVOPS based problem and incident management processes (L3) when problems or incidents are assigned for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Develop technical solutions documents as well as documents that describe a solution to business people. Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying challenges in advance, and proposing solutions.
- Represent ASIA region in front of Template Development Council brining standardization to project work and protecting P&G systems from non-value adding customization.
- Work alongside architects and other platform resources globally to define Customer integration strategy and leading technical projects to implement the designed solution.
- Consider and recommend new technology needs and solutions for anticipated needs of business, safeguarding off-the-shelf approach where possible.
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation detailing the configuration of deployed solutions.
- Lead problem resolution activities and root cause reviews and analysis. Provide 3rd level support for B2B/EDI issues.
- Develop, document, and maintain SAP Integration policies, procedures and associated training plans.
- Anticipate, identify, resolve EDI related problems.
- Support SAP project ensuring market-leading practices implemented.
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design.
Technical Competencies and Experience
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with SAP ECC 6.x and SAP PI/PO systems.
- Comprehensive experience with Customer EDI standards including EDIFACT and X12.
- You have strong knowledge of XML and Web Services.
- Proficiency with ITIL processes and tools with ITIL foundation or preferably practitioner certification.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with passionate attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Able to take complex tasks or problems and break it into smaller more manageable pieces. Works with vendors to resolve issues. Feels comfortable working with customers and gathering requirements.
- You have good collaboration skills.
- Enjoys working in international cross-functional teams.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken). Other languages are considered as additional advantage.
- Experience managing the activities of geographically distributed team members that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and key technologies suppliers (SAP A.G.) using a 24x7 follow-the-sun model.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent in IT/ Engineering from a fully accredited college or university is an advantage, as well as integration space experience of BS/BE 6+ years; MS/ME - 3+ years; No IT/Engineering degree - 8+ years.
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required.
- Meaningful work from Day one in a diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Dynamic and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
- Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
- Belong to one of the most advanced Global IT and Shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation.
- A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from Day 1, learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: