Begin a meaningful career right here
Identity & Access Management Services - Ping Tier 3 Analyst
- Support integration of applications to PingFederate and PingAccess platforms, allowing use of Single Sign-On and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and proper use. Create required reports in response to business user needs.
- Maintain current setup of Ping platforms: log provisioning, access reviews, certificate renewals.
- Mitigate, identify, and resolve hardware and software problems for federated applications and servers.
- Planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with leadership team.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Provide input and requirements during process of application on-boarding to federation services including non-standard use cases.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, server backups and server hardening.
- You have a STEM degree with an emphasis on cybersecurity courses from a fully accredited college or university is preferred and/or IAM Services operations or engineering experience requirements are as follows: BS/BE - 5+ years; MS/ME - 2+ years; No STEM degree - 7+ years
- You are available to work off-hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. You should pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
- ITIL-based operations and incident management experience. Note that this experience should include managing 3rd party resources and Tier 2 operations, leading outage response teams, execution improvement projects and testing.
- Deep technical knowledge of key IAM technologies:
- Federation technologies along with most common protocols (OAuth, WS-FED, SAML) is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Ping platforms: PingFederate, PingAccess, PingID.
- Familiar with cloud environment (AWS, Azure).
- Strong technical experience on server and database setup and configuration(Windows Server, Red Hat Linux).
- Solid technical experience in using Service Now ticketing system.
- Preferably with ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Should be passionate about enterprise security in general.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: