Begin a meaningful career right here
Laboratory Chemist - Quality Assurance
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for teamplayers who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
P&G Cabuyao Plant produces the brands which touch billions of Filipinos, like Ariel, Tide, Safeguard, Whisper, Pampers, Joy and Downy.
Assuring the P&G Quality Promise, every day” Superior Quality is one of the key reasons over 4 billion consumers purchase our products and services every year. QA builds best-in-class quality systems and culture to assure P&G delivers the Quality Promise - “Quality our consumers, customers, regulators and employees trust –everywhere, every time.” Our QA professionals are indispensable business partners dedicated to driving the integrity of our products end-to-end; assuring an exceptional consumer experience at the store shelf and in use. You will define quality requirements and assure we’re designing in and delivering against product and market compliance and regulatory requirements with excellence. A career in QA builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple geographies, businesses and regulatory environments, and depth of expertise in critical QA work processes such as chemical analysis, stability, validation, specifications, and auditing.
We will hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We will also provide you with the opportunity to expand your capabilities in quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work from Day 1
The QA Laboratory Chemist maintains high levels of quality control and quality assurance for the certification testing of finished products. Analytical techniques are used to verify that products meet quality specifications. In addition, the chemist provides technical support and problem solving to the operating units. A successful candidate is responsible for and accountable for all laboratory activities under their direction. Further, the Laboratory Chemist maintains:
- ISO 9001 and other quality system requirements relating to data generation, customer satisfaction and service commitments
- Compliance with all company programs
- Laboratory operations
You will be expected to build strong and sustain quality assurance capability & culture across the site and able to lead quality investigation with strong CAPA (correction action and preventive action). Using this capability, you will develop supplier quality system and capability to meet P&G standard.
What we can offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- You are a LICENSED Chemist with education in BS Chemistry.
- You are willing to work on a shifting schedule
- You can maintain accurate records
- You display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- You have an experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred but not required)
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: