Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Professional Account Executive - Sales
- Drive business through building and nurturing superior relation with the professionals
- Execute sales & promotion plans to deliver sales goals for the channel
- Drive & deliver quality coverage execution
- Operationalize true scorecard (TS) / joint business planning (JBP) with the re-distributor (RD) / sub-distributor (Sub-D)
- Build sustained Sub-D/RD team capability to execute total operating cost detailing, demonstration of products, execution of the trial programs to professional end users
- Demonstrating deep understanding of the professional landscape and providing inputs to improve/modify design/design choices as required
- Delivering sales objectives for the territory
- Delivering stretch trials objective (# of new professional end users acquired) for the area assigned in and meet/exceed trial target
- Aids with execution of aligned TS/JBP with the RD/Sub-D & management of key hotel/laundry chains, other strategic end users
- Quality coverage planning + execution to deliver trial objectives for territory
- Seamless planning & execution of initiatives in territory to deliver sales/trial objective
- Ensure superior planning & execution of the events and conventions to drive professional end user acquisition
- Build strong relations with key professional end users – purchase/housekeeping
- Lead training of sales executives/Supervisors for entire RD/Sub-D team
- TS/JBP – Monitors progress vs. plans/goals aligned in TS/JBP and drives execution as per plan.
- Coverage & Frequency – Responsible for establishing and leading RD/Sub-D team to execute coverage plan as per standards agreed + execute coverage master creation by city
- Trials and new professional end user acquisition based on quality delivery of the national/RBU plans
- Events execution: Works across the region with key house keeping/laundry associations and participates in high return on investment conventions to aid end user acquisition
- Feedback on execution – Provides inputs on RBU MFT team, helps provide competitive pricing from field observations, feedback on initiative execution plans, stock planning etc
- Key professional end users – Personally handles small professionals and calls on end users like the chain 5 stars/ chain laundromats/car dealerships/Novelty accounts based on commercial leaders local priority
- Responsible for conducting/leading orientation and on-going training for distributor supervisors, Detailers via EDAC cycle
- Uses infield work and closely works with the distributor/RD to identify training needs for the Sub-D/RD organization
- Suggests via JBP high quality R&R programs for the Sub-D/RD to execute resulting in top motivation for the agency/3rd party employees
- Perfect Reporting – Responsible for perfect reporting of all requisite data for his/her territory (Database scorecards, business review, coverage, Trial plan execution, competition update, event spends, claims generation and budget utilization and personal expenditure), CSA execution as required
- Takes personal leadership to ensure quality execution of 52-week new-hire training in the first year
- Uses quality PEAK, PDP, e-learning and leverages BM/CCL/RBU resources with a focus on understanding the operations and learning to sell the new portfolio to the target end users
- Have a Bachelor's or Masters degree.
- Have at least 1-2 years of selling experience with a recognized company operating in the professional sector like Ecolab, Diversey or other food services and should have hands on working experience in direct selling to various end users – preferably – Hotels, Laundromats, Cleaning companies, Restaurants, Age care etc.
- Be mobile and willing to travel up to 80% of the time. The job requires you to be extremely agile and focused on sales.
- Have evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Have strong organizational & analytical skills
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- An environment to showcase your knowledge & abilities among some of the most passionate, driven, and hardworking individuals in the market.
- A continuous learning & development environment supplemented by mentoring, coaching, and formal training.
- A competitive salary package & benefits.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: