Quality Control Laboratory Technician
- Experience and knowledge of basic laboratory operations such as weighing, titrating, microbiology, and preparing volumetric solutions.
- Desire to learn more advanced instrumentation skills.
- Ability to learn and perform routine calculations pertaining to analytical chemistry (e.g. dilution, concentration, test results).
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with technical content, quality, and safety with instruction.
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills with supervisor, other employees, and departments.
- Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule including weekends. Flexibility to be available for overtime and call-in as needed.
- Ability to be trained and work safely around complex analytical instrumentation and apparatus as well as hazardous chemicals in manner that meets safety and quality standards.
WE BELIEVE YOU WILL BE AN EXCELLENT FIT HERE IF, YOU:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have an AA degree in Applied Science, Chemical Technician, Medical Technologist with a basic knowledge of analytical chemistry and/or microbiology or degree in a closely related field with applied laboratory courses and mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Are willing to work 24/7 rotating shifts
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of one year experience in a Quality Control lab strongly desired.
- Be willing to wear appropriate safety equipment, such as safety shoes, hearing protection, and eye protection, wherever these things are required
- Knowledge of the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Relocation is generally not paid
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: