BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Biomedical Engineer - Ph.D.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Biomedical Engineer.
In this role you will:
- Work with internal teams and external vendors and C&D partners to understand the current landscape of sensor, wearables & app technology for clinical research application.
- Understand technical objectives of work and quickly elevate & translate technical needs into research objectives for new measurement capabilities
- Partner with clinical team integrating digital technologies at various phases of ideation, execution, and delivery across different populations and Beauty Sector Benefit Spaces
- Lead and manage the planning and execution of clinical research activities focused on validating/qualifying digital health technologies
- Leads the evaluation of emerging digital technologies, such as wearable biosensors, connected devices, and mobile apps designed to collect real-world data and remotely monitor condition progression in collaboration with other Clinical team members.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in device design and development in R&D
- Experience with sensor technology application or utilization and IoT cloud architecture (desirable)
- Previous background in digital or wearable technology applied to consumer goods (desirable).
- Familiarity with data privacy and data governance.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree
- Experience in modeling human biomechanics, human physiology
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with extensive experience programming (Python/R, Java)
- Strong data wrangling skills.
Just So You Know:
Pay Range: $128-$140K
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.