Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Plant - IT and Operational Technology Internship (M/F)
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities and an inclusive and international working context you will be able to build collaborative relationships across various teams within Manufacturing and IT you will interact.
- Being part of IT means also you will belong to one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Service organizations in the world.
- You will be supported and coached by experienced and passionate colleagues from IT and Manufacturing.
- Opportunity to work in a manufacturing environment where we produce one of our most successful and recognized branded products.
- Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance.
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in a quantitative degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Computer/Systems Engineering, Cyber Security, Applied Math) or in business degree with a strong IT background;
- You are passionate to solve wicked problems and transform the way we run our business through the application of technology like data visualization, Cyber Security or process automation;
- You have a strong interest for hands-on IT experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain environment;
- You are eager to develop deep understanding in IT disciplines like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and/or IT Security & Risk;
- You ideally have some knowledge of programming, web development and/or network skills;
- You have excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: