Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Plant - IT and Operational Technology Internship (m/f/x)
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to deliver technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
Would you like to work where business, innovation and technology meet to build something unique?
Can you see yourself working in a dynamic and agile key manufacturing facility of P&G in the center of Europe?
As part of P&G IT in a manufacturing site you will experience how we are applying our digital innovation strategies for our businesses. You will contribute to enable our plants to be Always on, cyber-secure and ready for digitization.
As a Manufacturing IT Intern at P&G, you will be embedded within the multi-functional Site Digitization Team who is leading the way we are improving our Supply Chain business processes and applications.
You will own dedicated projects which will apply innovative IT solutions to our plant manufacturing and distribution processes.
You will propose and explore new digital systems that fit our business needs either via reducing efforts or creating beneficial value.
What we offer you:
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities and an inclusive and international working context you will be able to build collaborative relationships across various teams within Manufacturing and IT you will interact.
- Being part of IT means also you will belong to one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Service organizations in the world.
- You will be supported and coached by experienced and passionate colleagues from IT and Manufacturing.
- Opportunity to work in a manufacturing environment where we produce one of our most successful and recognized branded products.
- Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance.
You're a good fit if ...
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in a quantitative degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Computer/Systems Engineering, Cyber Security, Applied Math) or in business degree with a strong IT background;
- You are passionate to solve wicked problems and transform the way we run our business through the application of technology like data visualization, Cyber Security or process automation;
- You have a strong interest for hands-on IT experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain environment;
- You are eager to develop deep understanding in IT disciplines like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and/or IT Security & Risk;
- You ideally have some knowledge of programming, web development and/or network skills;
- You have excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: