Begin a meaningful career right here
Medical Detailing Regional Manager
We are seeking talents for our Naucalpan Offices for the position of:
Medical Detailing Regional Manager
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Estado de Mexico
Work schedule: full-time position.
Profile: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Chemistry, Biology.
Are you passionate about consumer healthcare products? Do you want to join a global powerhouse that is as committed as you are to excellence, transparency, and innovation? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We grant you competences to satisfy your ambitions; Our diverse commercial areas offer several work paths that will allow you to expand horizons. We immediately trust and support you when it comes to charting your own work schedule, in a way that is compatible with your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us, make your curiosity come alive!
About the role:
The main objective for the Medical Detailing Regional Manager is to develop medical strategy plans according to the business needs, support the marketing strategies by giving scientific orientations and train the sales force.
Also, build, monitor, and review lead generation plans to generate a significant sales opportunity and analyze the data provided, with the aim of establishing general strategies at the regional level that help District Managers lead their territories.
Scope of the job:
• Leads own team of professional staff to identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational problems of medium complexity.
• Understands how the different teams jointly contribute to achieving the objectives within the established area, to coordinate and monitor the development of marketing strategies for medical visits, in order to ensure the fulfillment of the objectives of sales and profitability of Consumer Health business unit.
• Follow and implement the necessary health promotion actions to contribute to increased sales participation levels and cost-effectiveness requirements of the medical detail line.
• Actively analyze and communicate information on trends and conditions in the pharmaceutical market, allowing the unit to identify present and future opportunities or threats.
• Identify the training needs of the group, to grant the individual and team skills necessary for the achievement of the established objectives. Contribute to the formation of the team of District Managers while maintaining a high standard of knowledge and performance through mentorship.
• Represent the company with corporate partnerships and medical associations in public and private institutions.
• Implement and evaluate the necessary actions in terms of policies, procedures, and systems to propose improvements to the required sales, promotion and efficiency processes
• Live in Mexico City and available to work in Naucalpan.
• 6-8 Years of Pharma Industry experience in sales positions.
• Areas of expertise: Medical Visit, Marketing, Sales, Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, key opinion leaders and physicians.
• Pharma experience running OTC (Over the counter) and RX (Medical prescription) Portfolio.
• Experience in managing large sales groups, working with inter functional areas.
• Great leadership skills and passion for People Development
• Proficiency communication in English
• Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
• Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, good communication skills, and priority-setting
• Total travel availability inside the Mexican Republic according to assigned region. What we offer you:
• Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
• Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Wellness programs (medical checkup, gym, etc.)
• Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, saving plans.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: