Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full Time job after graduation.
- Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
- Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
- Competitive scholarship and benefits package.
- Flextime to work.
- Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment
- Mexican citizenship.
- 4th semester-onwards.
- Initiative and leadership.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Real passion for creating new solutions.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
Location: México, Mexico, Monterrey, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico
Job Id: SLS00004137
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: